'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
HADOOP_HDFS_HOME not found
I suppose the issues could be any of the following:
* You haven't set a path to the executable files of the program that you're trying to run.
* The path that is set, is broken and your target executable does not exist there.
* You may have set the path to the program and then change the location of that program on your file system or the path was never set in the first place.
My suggestion to do:
* Check the path while you set up the environment variables.
* Both the java folder and hadoop folder should be placed in a single drive. So, check the path of both java folder and hadoop folder.
* Check the paths you added while editing hdfs-site.xml file.
* Check the path you added while editing hadoop-env.cmd